Places To Stay
Punta Gorda /
- The Suites at Fishermen’s Village: Modern waterfront lodging featuring luxurious bedding, private balconies, and fully equipped kitchens.https://www.fishermensvillage.
- Four Points by Sheraton Punta Gorda Harborside: Located on Charlotte Harbor waterfront and convenient to the unique shops and restaurants of downtown of Punta Gorda. https://www.marriott.com/
The Wyvern Hotel Punta Gorda: Independently owned boutique hotel featuring European-inspired decor and upscale amenities, including the Perch360 rooftop lounge and a heated rooftop pool overlooking the scenic waters of Charlotte Harbor https://www.thewyvernhotel.
Fort Myers /
- Latitude 26 Waterfront Boutique Resort: Beach themed studios where guests can enjoy free kayaking, paddle boarding, bike riding and swimming in the tiki-lined heated pool.
- Matanzas Inn: Old Florida resort style destination featuring rooms, suites, and cottages. Located just steps from the beach.
- Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina: Beachfront resort featuring airy rooms and bright villas with Gulf views and contemporary décor. In addition to beach access, a marina and water-sports equipment rentals, amenities include a spa and a fitness center. A lagoon-style pool with a waterfall is among the 3 heated pools. Don’t miss the kids camp if you are traveling with your children.
Dolphin Key Resort: Completely renovated resort offers visitors comfortable and affordable accommodations located in the heart of the Cape Coral Entertainment District.
- Le Meridien Tampa: Upscale boutique hotel with contemporary rooms located in downtown Tampa. Dining options include a stylish French bistro and bar, and a modern cocktail lounge offering cold meat dishes. There’s also an outdoor pool, a fitness room and a business center.
- Epicurean Hotel, Autograph Collection: Contemporary hotel featuring modern rooms and suites. Amenities include a rooftop lounge, a spa, an outdoor pool and a fitness room. Cooking classes are offered for a fee. Dining options range from a patisserie to a restaurant serving New American cuisine
JW Marriott Tampa Water Street: Luxury hotels featuring resort-style pools with private cabanas as you take in scenic water views, outdoor terraces, six dining outlets with indoor and outdoor seating, and a wellness spa. Not to mention the luxurious guest rooms and suites with stunning cityscape and water views, modern décor and elegant touches.